WILL REEVE OPENS UP DISCUSSING UFC 202
- Why the biggest fight in MMA history between Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz was so memorable
- Why McGregor clearly won the fight despite the blow-back, and no, it wasn’t politically motivated
- Will there be a third fight and who will win?
THEN WILL IS JOINED BY THE RAMS WIRE OF USA TODAY SPORTS MEDIA GROUP’S JEFF SMITH TO DISCUSS:
- The Los Angeles Rams going 2-0 in the preseason and can fans put any stock into the preseason performances?
- Jared Goff’s two fumbles and mixed performance and if Jeff is concerned about the young QB?
- Might the Rams have the sneakiest best backfield in the NFL?
NBA.COM’S HOOPMAG’S JOSH EBERLEY THEN DROPS IN TO DISCUSS NBA AND TEAM USA
- How much value does the gold medal have from Josh’s perspective versus a championship?
- Will Kevin Durant disappear at times on the Golden State Warriors as he has in the Olympics?
- The pros and cons of Olympic basketball and Carmelo Anthony’s comments
- Would LeBron James make a good owner?
- His Hoop 10 project ranking the 10 best seasons of all-time