Raiders Wire managing editor Will Reeve Jr. joins Nate Jones of KIMM 106.7 FM and 1150 AM to discuss the latest on the Oakland Raiders.
- Where does the blame truly lie in the Raiders’ Las Vegas relocation?
- How much impact California’s economy had on the team’s decision
- Why both the city of Oakland and the NFL left Raiders owner Mark Davis without much of a choice to relocate the team
- Why the Raiders will likely have even more fans prior to their eventual move to Sin City
- Don’t underestimate the strength of the brand
- Are there more Raiders fans in L.A. than Chargers and Rams fans?
- Will Marshawn Lynch finally become a Oakland Raider?
- What exactly are the obstacles in front of Lynch?
Subscribe to Will Reve Jr.’s sounds below.