Will Reeve and the All Weather Fan Podcast are happy to be partnered with FanRag Sports, Today’s Fastbreak and Today’s Pigskin with his All Weather Fan Podcast. Be sure to follow him and all of FanRag Sports’ subsidiaries to stay up to date with some of the best content on the web in the world of sports.
Will opens up:
- Throwing some surprising stats at fans regarding the Golden State Warriors and that have occurred through the first three games of this series
- Giving his take on how much of an impact Kevin Love not being in on defense had on this game
- How much credit Tyronn Lue should be given for this performance
- Showing some love to LeBron James who indeed displayed much-needed leadership and maturity on this night
Justin Rowan of Fear the Sword, HoopsHabit and HoopsLounge joins Will to chop up:
- Should the Cavaliers start Kevin Love if he’s healthy for Game 4?
- How much true impact did Love not being on the floor on defense have on the outcome of Game 3 in Justin’s opinion?
- Are the Cavs actually back in this series if they continue this style of play?
- Why was Kyrie Irving so much more effective on offense and defense on this night?
- What major factors does Justin see that contributed to this win that can be carried over into the future?
- How much of this was simply hitting shots?
- How much credit should Lue get according to Justin for his adjustments on offense and defese?
- How much credit does LeBron for the effort his team put forth?
Justin and Will then discuss their projections for the rest of the series. Be sure to follow Justin Rowan as he continues to ascend in the NBA media landscape.
Will Reeve is a podcaster and writer for FanRag Sports, Today’s Fastbreak, Today’s Pigskin, contributor for BBALLBREAKDOWN and has been featured on NBC Sports Radio, SIRIUSXM Radio and others. You can follow him on Twitter or connect with him on Facebook.