Will Reeve and the All Weather Fan Podcast are happy to be partnered with FanRag Sports, Today’s Fastbreak and Today’s Pigskin with his All Weather Fan Podcast. Be sure to follow him and all of FanRag Sports’ subsidiaries to stay up to date with some of the best content on the web in the world of sports.
Western Conference Finals Game 7
- The historical comeback the Golden State Warriors made and the statistical improbability of it
- Kevin Durant’s Game 6 hangover and how it affected him dramatically in the first half of Game 7
- Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson solidifying their stakes as the two best shooters we’ve ever seen, but how good are they as players?
- Surprising stats and fact from both teams that made for an epic series
- What it may say about him as a player if he leaves Oklahoma City after that showing in the Western Conference Finals
- What are the best fits for Durant if he chooses to leave?
- Will he leave?
- Despite some commentators attempting to give Durant a pass for his collapse at the end of Game 6 and poor showing in Game 7, Will brings the facts and stats that clearly show both Durant and Russell Westbrook clearly choked at the most heightened moments
- How his not having self-awareness and being 100 percent full-go at all times haunted the Thunder at the most critical times
- Can this combination of him, not being able to shoot threes, and Durant still seemingly trying to find where he fits at the most critical moments of games win a championship?
- How this is a much better team than the Thunder and why
- Why this is by far the best team LeBron James has ever been on
LeBron James vs. Steph Curry
- Why James is still the NBA MVP
- Steph is the “MEP” and “MMP,” and what that means for the league
Will Reeve is a podcaster and writer for FanRag Sports, Today’s Fastbreak, Today’s Pigskin, contributor for BBALLBREAKDOWN and has been featured on NBC Sports Radio, SIRIUSXM Radio and others. You can follow him on Twitter or connect with him on Facebook.