Will Reeve and the All Weather Fan Podcast are happy to be partnered with FanRag Sports, Today’s Fastbreak and Today’s Pigskin with his All Weather Fan Podcast. Be sure to follow him and all of FanRag Sports’ subsidiaries to stay up to date with some of the best content on the web in the world of sports.
Will opens the show by cramming your head full of analytics and stats that are informative, mind-boggling and possibly mind-changing regarding this Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City NBA Finals Matchup.
- Will they be able to pick up their hot outside shooting after shooting just 26.1 percent from three point range their last seven games?
- What adjustments to minutes and rotation Tyronn Lue must make (that many wouldn’t even think of and would scoff at) for his team to not get exposed and have a chance.
- What the numbers have to say about the Cavs being better with Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving off of the court
- How the Cavs big three faired against Steph Curry on defense this year, and overall against the Warriors that is sure to surprise some
- Will’s prediction for the series.
Will is then joined by author and Director of International Scouting for the Charlotte Hornets Adam Filippi to discuss:
- His newest book “Mastering The Art of Free Throw Shooting” and how it pertains to players like Andre Drummond
- His work with the Los Angeles Lakers during three championship seasons
- His take on whether or not young players should model their approach to the game and shot attempts on Steph Curry
- Being part of the international boom and what that’s meant to him
- Adam’s take on if LeBron James is better than Steph Curry still
- Adam’s prediction for the NBA Finals
Will Reeve is a podcaster and writer for FanRag Sports, Today’s Fastbreak, Today’s Pigskin, contributor for BBALLBREAKDOWN and has been featured on NBC Sports Radio, SIRIUSXM Radio and others. You can follow him on Twitter or connect with him on Facebook.